Maintaining employee wellbeing when working remotely – Whitepaper
With work-related stress being a leading cause of physical and mental health issues, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s important to take steps to ensure your employees are not being subjected to unnecessary workplace stress.
Providing staff with ongoing health and wellbeing training in the workplace is the best way to create a healthy work culture and environment – together.
This white paper was designed for both employers and managers who need to be aware of the impact of low physical and mental health on employees and organisations. Productivity, performance, morale, and absenteeism levels can all be affected when employees experience low physical and/or mental health.
This whitepaper covers the following topics:
- Staying physically healthy when working from home
- Addressing the core needs of your employees
- The importance of getting enough sleep
- Avoiding burnout when working remotely
- Setting boundaries to help improve mental wellbeing